Menu
Home Page

Our School History

Our School History

 

Our School was opened in June 1934 and it has a very full history.

 

We have had 9 headteachers in this time. They are:

 

1934 – 1945      MR BRACEWELL

1945 – 1963      MR LOVERIDGE

1963 – 1968      MR WHITTINGHAM

1969 – 1980      MR BIRD

1980 – 1990      MR BROADBENT

1990 – 1992      MR PALMER

1993 – 2004      MR GALL

2005 – 2006      MISS GREER (Acting)

2006 – Present   MR ANTELL

 

We are lucky that 2 members of staff have put the history of our school to record.

 

Mrs J Cunningham wrote the history from 1934 until 1984, celebrating the first 50 years of Farnborough Road Juniors. Mrs S Cording continued this history, recording the next 25 years from 1984 to 2009.

 

Both of these documents can be found below.

 

 

Top