Over the past few weeks we have carried out a number of surveys in school.
All pupils had the chance to take part in a questionnaire to hear their views of the school. In addition, we have also encouraged all parents to also take part in their own survey.
The full results can be found below but the key points are:-
445 of our children took part in this survey.
- 98% of the children think they are making good progress
- 99% think that they are taught well
- 97% said that they know what is expected from them with regards to their behaviour
- 96% said that they know what they have to do to improve and a similar number state that they are making good progress.
- 95% said that the school deals well with any bullying.
Approximately 240 people took part in the survey.
- 94% of parents said that they knew how well their child was progressing. This is an improvement on the position 12 months ago.
- 96% said that the teaching their child received was at least good.
- 96% said that their child felt safe and secure in school
- 97% are satisfied with their choice of school and an equal number would happily recommend us to a friend.
We carried out the surveys to help us improve and we will look closely at the areas where we scored at slightly lower levels, as well as the individual comments that parents and children have made to help us improve in the future.